Hmmm, seems like what you were looking for isn't here. You might want to give it another try - the server might have hiccuped - or maybe you even spelled something wrong (though it's more likely I did).
Where Am I?
You are currently browsing the Autumn 2013 category at Mass Culture.
- April 22 – Ling Zhang
- Protected: Traversing the Multi-Ethnic Space: Five Golden Flowers As a Socialist Road Movie
- April 15 – Dan Wang
- Protected: The Structure of Romantic Affect: Soundtracks and the Intimate Event
- Thursday, March 3 – Eugenie Brinkema
- Protected: Violence and the Diagram; Or, The Human Centipede
- February 19 – P. Adams Sitney
- Protected: Readings for Sitney’s workshop
- February 12 – Matt Hubbell
- Protected: History and Gesture: The Zanzibar Films in the Shadow of May