Hmmm, seems like what you were looking for isn't here. You might want to give it another try - the server might have hiccuped - or maybe you even spelled something wrong (though it's more likely I did).
Where Am I?
You are currently browsing the Autumn 2011 category at Mass Culture.
- May 17 – Raymond Bellour
- Protected: The Film Spectator
- May 13 – Shannon Foskett
- Protected: Imaging and Imagining with fMRI: Neuroscientific Viewing, Diaphanous Screens and the Promise of Representation
- April 22 – Ling Zhang
- Protected: Traversing the Multi-Ethnic Space: Five Golden Flowers As a Socialist Road Movie
- April 15 – Dan Wang
- Protected: The Structure of Romantic Affect: Soundtracks and the Intimate Event
- Thursday, March 3 – Eugenie Brinkema
- Protected: Violence and the Diagram; Or, The Human Centipede