Hmmm, seems like what you were looking for isn't here. You might want to give it another try - the server might have hiccuped - or maybe you even spelled something wrong (though it's more likely I did).
Where Am I?
You are currently browsing the Spring 2010 category at Mass Culture.
- February 12 – Matt Hubbell
- Protected: History and Gesture: The Zanzibar Films in the Shadow of May
- Monday, February 8 – Amanda Shubert (Co-presentation with the Eighteenth- and Nineteenth-Century Atlantic Cultures Workshop)
- February 5 – Richard Davis
- Protected: Parody Jidai and the Monkey Man
- February 29 – Jordan Schonig
- Protected: Seeing Aspects of the Moving Camera: Lateral Movement, Twofoldness, and Framed Motion
- Protected: ‘A bright continuous flow’: Magic Lantern Phantasmagoria and Historical Fiction in A Tale of Two Cities
- January 22 – Mary Adekoya
- Protected: Between Excess and Poverty: The Political Implications of Visual Gaze and Narrative Pleasure in Nollywood Cinema